Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Big Hair Amara

Hello friends,  Racquel here with you today to share a card using the new Papernest Dolls Big Hair Amara that was released this month.  I love the Amara images so much. She is super adorable, she reminds me of my niece.  I had to color her up and put her on a card.  

I colored the image up using my copics and cut her out using a die from my stash.  I layered several designer papers behind her along with a die cut I found in my stash.  I added some enamel dots to the card for added dimension.  I just love the way this card turned out.


Thanks for stopping by, check out The Papernest Dolls store for this and other cute stamps.  Don't forget to join in over on our Facebook page and share your projects using these cute stamps.  Have a fantastic HUMP DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs