Sunday, May 7, 2017

Fun In the Sand

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a card I made with the Paper Nest Dolls image Summer Fun Owen.


I had a lot of fun with this image.
 It's been about two years since I've been to the beach...one of my favorite places in the world.  
Anyways, I colored the image with Copic markers and then used my Cricut Explore to cut out the sun and the sand castle. Once the castle was cut out. I took the top layer and covered it in Mod Podge and then sprinkled sand (I actually have a jar of sand in my craft room.) over the top of it and let it sit. 


Thank you all for stopping by! Have a craftastic day! 
Tina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs