Sunday, January 28, 2018

Ellie with Heart Flower

Hello PND friends, Racquel here to share my project using Ellie with Heart Flower.  She is such a cutie and I enjoyed coloring her up.  I am working on several valentine projects so I am in the love mood.   I used the digital papers from Echo Park called hello sweetheart as my inspiration for creating this card.

I colored the image using copics and cut her out using a stitched circle die from my stash.   I had some die cuts laying on my desk from another project and decided to use them for this card.  I added the sentiment from a stamp set in my stash to finish this card off.

I love this cutie! Don't forget to check out the store for all the cute new release this month.  Thanks for stopping by and have a  great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs