Saturday, January 20, 2018

Emma with heart balloons

Hello PND friends, Racquel here to share a shaker card using Emma with heart balloons.  I am starting to work on valentine's projects and this cutie was perfect to get me started.

I colored the image using copics and cut her out using the brother scan and cut 2. I used the all heart cover panel to create the shaker panel.  I inlaid some of the hearts from the heart cover panel into the card for added dimension.  I used the stitched flag banner from stash to attach to the front panel of the card.  I finished the card off by adding the love sentiment to the flag banner.



That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out the shop for this month's new release.  Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs