Sunday, January 21, 2018

Valentine's Day Card With Goth Avery - By Tina Goodwin

Good morning! Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Which is why I am popping in to share some Valentine's Day inspiration with you. 

I made a Valentine's Day with the newly released image, Goth Avery.  


I am in love with Goth Avery's outfit! 


I colored Goth Avery with Copic markers. I couldn't resist giving her purple hair and an outfit to match. She was really a fun image to color. 


The flower and heart dies that I used are from La La Land Crafts

I decided to stick with black and purples for the papers on the card. I got the black boards here at a new scrapbook store that opened up here. Of course, I had to go in and check that out as soon as I discovered them.  It's always exciting to have a new craft store open. I tend to prefer the small shops to the big chains. I get better service and there seems to be a much better paper selection. For the patterned papers at least. 

The black and off white paper, I have had in my stash for awhile now. It came from the only other small craft store where I live. I am a frequent shopper there. They know me by name. That may or may not be an indication to how much time I have spent shopping there =)

Ok, on to the Copic markers used on Goth Avery

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: V09, V06, V04, V01
Skirt: 110, C10, C7, C5, C3, C1
Shirt: C3, C1 
Doll: E11, E00, E000, YG07, YG11, 110, C7
Socks and Shoes: V09, V04, C1, 100, C7, C5, C3

I made her outfit a extra fun by adding sparkles to it with a white gel pen. 

Thank you all for stopping by today have a great day! 

Hugs, 
           DT Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs