Thursday, June 13, 2019

Arabian Princess - By Cat

Hi Everyone! 
Cat here with a share today using the gorgeous Arabian Princes! 
She is so Gorgeous and fits in perfectly with the recent movie release out in the cinema! 
There are going to be so many who will want to be this princess so I was inspired to make a card for anyone who wanted to be an Arabian Princess!

You can get the Stamp here 


I loved colouring this with my Promarkers, and i used my white gel pen to add some detail. I used paper from a pad that I got for a bargain from a £1 shop (which is like a $1 store) I added Digi details around to link with the theme and added some sequins to complete.

I hope you like it

Crafty Hugs
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs