Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Dog Walker Emma | Make a Pawsome Wish or Two

Hi, everyone! Jen here today with a fun birthday card and surprise treat. My daughter needed a card for her friend's birthday and she really wanted a gift card to the tween store, Justice. I decided to use Dog Walker Emma for this interactive card.


When you open the card, it reveals the gift. On the backside, there's an easy rip strip and another surprise message on the left.


  

It was loads of fun designing this card and birthday gift. I hope it inspires you to get crafty with Christine's newest images. For details, don't forget to check out my blog, Haystack Cards.

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs