Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Cat Lover Emma - Team Cat - by Cat

Hi Everyone! It's Cat here! 
This is my first time posting on the Paper Nest Dolls Blog, so bit nervous. 

Its such an honour to be asked to be part of the team transferring over from the challenge team and i hope to be able to produce some inspiring projects.

For today I have crated a card using one of the newly released  stamps 'Cat Lover Emma' - Well I had to really with a name like Cat! 

Stamp can be bought here 

The image as been coloured with Promarkers The sentiments were created myself in MS-Word and  the edges distressed. Finally I completed the card with some Gems.

I hope you like it

Crafty Hugs

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs