Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Happy Birthday Dahling!

Hello PND Fans! It's Betty here. Inspired by the most loved puppy movie, The 101 Dalmatians, Paper Nest Dolls has created this adorable stamp called Puppy Villain. This stamp is one of the four stamps from their Villain Collection and it comes in red rubber and digital formats. I thought it would be fun to put her on a birthday card, but you can use it for other occasions. Check out their other stamps in the amazing Villain Collection!


I created a 6x6 square card and used the digital version so that I can make her large (4 inches tall) so that the fur details can be seen on her coat. I used a combination of Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils to color this stamp. 



Copic Markers Used
Hair (Black): T9, T7, T5, T3; Hair (White): T3, T1, T0
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Dress: T9, T5, T2, T2
Purse: T5, T3, T1, T0
Earrings, Shoes & Cigarette Holder: R29, R22
Puppy: T5, T3, T1

Prismacolor Pencils Used
Fur Coat: PC1065, PC1063, PC1060, PC938
Supplies used:
  • Patterned cardstock is from Echo Park, Magic and Wonder
  • Dalmatian clipart is from clipart-library.com
  • Heart dies from Cricut Cuttlebug
  • Stitched rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs
  • I typed my own sentiment in Microsoft Word and printed it out.

This is a fun and easy card to make. I love using patterned paper from a paper pad since the colors are always coordinated. I hope you give this card a try!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by! Have a wonderful and creative week. ~Betty ~

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but there where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs