Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Warrior Princess by Noelene

 Hi all, Noelene back to share some inspiration using a brand new stamp from the Paper Nest Dolls.


A little while back you may remember the beautiful Princess Collection, well Christine has added a new princess called Warrior Princess.




Isn't she just beautiful!!!




Copic Markers:
Hair: N3, N5, N7, N9
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Clothes: R24, R27, R29, G0000, G000, G41, G45, B23, B24, B28, Y0000, Y000, Y02, Y04, Y06, 
Dragon: R20, R24, R29, C5, E11,
Cricket: BV0000, BV13
Dog: E81, E84, E87




Warrior Princess can be found in rubber here & in digital format here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x



2 comments:

  1. I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but there where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK AND RESTORED YOUR BROKEN MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP FROM SORROW TO HAPPINESS.

    Help me thank Dromokpo@gmail.com for helping me get my ex husband back to me and my family. This great powerful spiritual man restored my sorrow to happiness. My husband left me some years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married. I am so surprised he just came back to me one cool afternoon on Saturday June, begging and crying for me to take him back and to forgive him for breaking up our marriage home and forsaking me and the children. Dr Omokpo is a true spiritualist savior . He brought my husband back”

    if you have any worries or you have any problem in your marriages or relationships you can reach him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs