Thursday, September 9, 2021

My Pumkin’ Spice Card

My Design Team Card

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing My Pumkin’ Spice Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using the new release Fall Emma. I love this time of year with the cooler weather and the turning of the leaves!

I coloured Emma with my Copic Markers in Autumnal colours with rich oranges and greens. I love her little latte cup and, of course, it needed to be a Pumkin’ Spiced Latte. Not pumpkin, but pumkin’ since that is the way I say it! Lol!

--------------------------

Copic Markers:


Skin: E04/E11/E21/E00/E000/R20
Hair: E49/E47/E44/E43/E42
Coat: YG93/YG95/YG97/YG99/E47/E44
Bow/Collar/Tights: E07/YR04/YR16/YR12
Boots: E49/E47/E44/E43
Pumpkin: YR21/YR12/YR16/YR04/E07/E13/E18/E19
Pumkin’ Latte: E18/E13 (Cup)
E08/YR04/YR12 (Heart)
C3/C0/0 (Lid)
Leaves: E13/E18/E19/YG99/YG97/YG95/E07/YR04/YR16/YR12/Y17/YR24/YR27

Close Up of My Design Team Card

--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Pumkin’ Spice Card:


Fall Emma, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Happy Fall 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Echo Park Paper Co.
Hello Autumn 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Carte Bella Paper Co.
Hello Autumn Frames and Tags, Carte Bella Paper Co.
In Good Taste Design Series Paper, Stampin’ Up!
Picket Fence Die-namics, My Favorite Things
Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Stampin’ Up!
Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits, Stampin’ Up!
Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Leaf Tags, Craft Smart, Michaels’ Arts & Crafts
Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze,
Crumb Cake and Basic White Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 5.5” x 5.5”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card using
Fall Emma by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs