Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Means More by Laurie

Christmas Means More Card

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my slimline Christmas Means More as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using the digital stamp called Avery with Christmas Plushie

When I saw this cutie, I knew that I had to make a card for her! My hubby and I watch The Grinch Who Stole Christmas every year for Christmas. My hubby cheers for the Grinch to win and I cheer for Cindy Lou Who! You would never guess who wins! Lol!

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Skin: E000/00/21/11/04/R20
Hair: E99/YR24/YR23
Reds: R29/R27/R24/R22
Shoes: C9/C7/C5
Mitts: R22/R20
Plushie: G99/YG67/YG63/R29/R24/R22

--------------------------

Card Recipe for Christmas Means More:

Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Grinch Seamless Pattern, Bestie Pattern 
Slimline Film Strip Die, Whimsy Stamps
Stitched Layering Dies, From my Stash
Potted Succulents Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Layering Circles Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Christmas Means More Stamp Set, Stampin’ Up!
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, Stampin’ Up!
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad, Stampin’ Up!
Blending Brushes, Stampin’ Up!
Old Olive Ribbon, Stampin’ Up!
Gold Simply Elegant Trim, Stampin’ Up!
Gold Jingle Bell, From my Stash
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Stardust Stickles, Ranger
Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black and Basic White Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 8.5” x 3.5”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card using
Avery with Christmas Plushie by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs