Thursday, December 9, 2021

Christmas Pyjamas Card


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my Christmas Pyjamas Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using the digital stamp called Emma in Snowman Sweater

For my card, I decided that this cutie reminded me of the matching Christmas PJs that are so popular! So, I coloured her and her little friend with my Copic Markers in matching red and white. I love that you can have both cuties together or use them separately to suit your card! 

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Skin: E000/00/21/11/04/R20
Hair: E33/E35/E37/E39
Reds: R39/R37/R35/R32
Leggings/Sweater Trim/Candy Cane: R37/R32/C3/0
Boots: E33/E35/E37/E39
Snowman: C7/C5/C4/R37/C3/0/YR04/Y38
Penguin Feathers: C7/C5/C4/C3/C0/0
Penguin Feet/Beaks: YR04/Y38/YR12


--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Christmas Pyjamas Card:

Emma in Snowman Sweater, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
North Pole Trading Co. 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Photo Play
Santa's Sleigh and Reindeer Die Cut, Cheery Lynn Designs
Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Up!
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Stardust Stickles, Ranger (Hat/Boot Trim)
Glossy Accents, Ranger (Candy Cane)
Basic White and Basic White Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 5.5” x 5.5”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card using
Emma in Snowman Sweater by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs