Friday, May 24, 2024

Lemon Ellie

  Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls
For my card today I am using the cute PND Lemon Ellie stamp. This image gave me Amalfi Coast vibes!




I created my card on a 5"x7" base & cut my coloured panels & layered. I die cut & ink blended my lemon & leaf shapes. Next I glued all my die cut pieces. After colouring my image I fussy cut it & adhered using foam squares for dimension. Lastly I added the sentiment & some sprinkles to embellish.




Copics:
Clothes, Lemon & Shoes:  B21, B23, B24, Y00, Y08, Y15, G05, T0, T1, T3
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E30, E33, E35, E37




 Lemon Ellie is available in digital stamp here

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs