Thursday, May 30, 2024

My Shellabrate Card

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! One final mermaid card for MerMay from me! I am sharing My Shellabrate Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using Mermaid Ellie with Seahorse

The Details of My Shellabrate Card


Since it was perfect for my Mermaid theme, I decided to use the Mermaid Tales Collection Kit by Echo Park! The Kit came with paper and stickers. So, I used the “Sparkle & Shine” sticker as well as the paper on my card. The Shellabrate flag was from the Mermaid Dreams Frames & Tags also by Echo Park.

Once I picked my papers, I used the colours from it to colour Ellie with my Copic markers. I used Clear Wink of Stella on her tail and on the fins of the seahorse to add some sparkle just like the sticker said!

Next, I added an angel fish die cut to match the fish in the paper, as well as a shell and seaweed beside the sticker to help ground her.

Finally, for embellishments, I added three dew drops that look like air bubbles to mirror the air bubble paper. I also added a black rhinestone for the fish’s eye.

--------------------------

Copic Markers


Skin: E04/E11/E21/E00/E000/R20
Hair: E49/E47/E44/E43
Purples: V17/V25/V22/V20 
Blues: BG53/BG57/BG78
Greens: YG67/YG63/YG03


--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Shellabrate Card


Mermaid Ellie with Seahorse, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Mermaid Tales Collection Kit, Echo Park Paper Co.
Mermaid Dreams Frames & Tags, Echo Park Paper Co.
Perennial Essence Vellum Cardstock, Stampin’ Up!
Build-an-Ocean Die Set, Whimsy Stamps
Angel Fish Die Set, Frantic Stamper Inc.
Crumb Cake Classic Ink, Stampin’ Up!
Blending Brush, Stampin’ Up!
Spring Blooms Dew Drops, The Robin’s Nest
Black Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”

Stamp Size: 4”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team Inspiration Card using Mermaid Ellie with Seahorse by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs