Saturday, May 4, 2024

Rebels by Noelene

 Happy Star Wars Day everyone!    

Noelene here with you today sharing a card I made using two out of this world images from the Paper Nest Dolls called Rebel Pilot & Furry Rebel.
 



I started with a black 5x7 base. For my image background I wanted a galaxy look, so I took out some of my alcohol inks & added random drops with the chosen colours. I then used a heat gun & blended them around till I achieved my desired look. Once this was dry I then added splatters of diluted Copic Opaque White. Lastly I fussy cut my coloured images & adhered these onto my card with some die cuts & a sentiment.




Copics:
Furry Rebel-
Fur: E42, E43, E47, E49
Belt: C2, C7, C10

Rebel Pilot-
Clothes: B37, B39, E51, E53, E55, C7, C10
Skin: E0000, E000, E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29




Rebel Pilot digital stamp can be found here




Furry Rebel digital stamp can be found here




For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

May the 4th be with you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs