Friday, March 15, 2013

I created something fun this weekend!! Sometimes I wish I had a whole weekend to stay in my craft area and create :o) I don't though, so I enjoy the times I do. This weekend I created a cute little St. Patrick's Day Tee-Pee card. These cards are more labor intensive but that give a lot of impact. The received can display them easily and it's three-sided so there is a lot to look at. I used a wonderful hand drawn digital stamp that you can find HERE. You will love Christine's images! They are fun and easy to color.

Here is a closeup of the colored image... I used Copic Markers, of course. The card is made from a heavyweight American Cardstock in a nice blue. I lined the paper in a cute rainbow print from K&Company along with some green polka dot paper. I added a green cherry blossom from I Am Roses and topped it off with a red and white striped bow.
The second of the three sided card is covered with the same paper but has a sentiment "You're Better than any Pot of Gold". I added some bows, flowers and embellishments.


The last of the three sides has a small amount of room to write a senitment of your own but has a cute "lucky YOU" sentiment attached. I used coordinating paper, staples and I added some ribbon to the edge.




And last of all is the ability to unflold the card, flatten it out and mail it in a large envelope.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs