Saturday, March 16, 2013

Turning 3 Again......


Happy Saturday!!!!! It's Lydia here, I hope you all have a great day planned for today. I will be having a lazy day with the kids today as Will is working, it's miserable outside so a couple of Disney films and tons of Hot Chocolate are in order :)

I choose to use 'Turning 3' ... ok you have seen this one from me before but this is one of my faves, although I received the March release yesterday and there are some new faves in there!

Ok so on to my card.....



I just love, love, love this little cutie! I think it's the way she has positioned her leg that makes her so darn cute! 

I have used my newly found essential Copics to colour this sweetie, the colours I have used are....

skin- E00, E11, E21, R20
hair/shoes- E11, E35, E37
dress-balloons- RV000, RV52, RV55

Hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to check out the March Release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs