Thursday, March 28, 2013

I {heart} My Little Brother

          These siblings are cute! I was thrilled when I received this digital stamp. Kind of reminds me of me little bro and myself, although my little bro is not so little anymore at 6'4". I would go to the ends of the earth for my little brother and he would probably {I think} do the same for me ;)



          This card is layered with bright fun colours from BoBunny "Double Dots" & Studio G. Heavily distressed {once again} by Tim Holts distressing tool and Walnut Stain ink. I could not do a card without my trusty Gina K Kraft card stock. This card is 5.5X5.5. I used AmyR sentiments "hugs" and "Bestfriends Forever". The Copics used are E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, E29, E41, E42, E43, E74, E77, E79, B24, B28, G17, R20, R37, R39, R89, V25, FV2, BG05, BG07, 110 and 0. I used some teal sparkly ribbon and 2 bright purple buttons. Faux stitching was added as well. "My Little Brother" is available here.

          Only 3 more days for the 20% off your entire order at The Paper Nest. Just use "I love the Paper Nest" in the notes section to receive your discount. Sale ends March 31, 2013.

xo Nikki from CreativeJunkeez xo

1 comment:

  1. looks like my grandkids. love this stamp

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs