Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Avery with Lollipop Birthday Shaker Card

Hello crafty dolls! It’s Sai here.
Today I have a shaker card using The Paper Nest Doll April new release image to share with everyone. This image is called “Avery with Lollipop” and here is my creation.

I have created a fun birthday shaker card. The background paper is glitter candy patterned paper which I had in my stash for a long time but I never had a chance to use it. The cute doll image was colored with distress ink.


I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet image, sweet card. Lovely, subtle coloring and great color combination. Perfect background paper - must have been saving it, just for this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs