Monday, April 17, 2017

Life is Good-Ellie With Flower Pot

Hey there Paper Nest Dolls fans!
Jessie here with a super fun creation I made using the adorable 



I had so much fun coloring Ellie up, and pairing her with some bright, cheery papers. I was so ready for Spring, and less cold weather....mind you, I don't want it hot, but not so cold would be lovely!! I always love when the flowers start to bloom, and you see people out working in gardens, and planting beautiful flowers. It's the most beautiful time of the year!

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out Ellie in the Paper Nest Dolls shop, and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a bright, cheery card, and love your coloring, as well as all the adorable buttons.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs