Saturday, April 22, 2017

Birthday Princess Ellie

Hello Friends, Racquel here to share a project using  Birthday Princess Ellie.  She is super adorable and was excited to see her released this month.  I decided to make a shaped card and I cut my card base out using one of my dies from my stash.  I used the princess collection DSP from Echo Park which I love.  I colored the image using my copics and cut her out using a shaped die from my stash.  I added some wild orchid craft flowers to the card along with some butterflies.  I added some shimmer to the flowers and the birthday cake.  You can find more details on my blog.





I love this card, it is super girly for sure. Check out the Papernest dolls store if you are interested in this cutie.  Don't forget to share your creations over on the Papernest Dolls Facebook page.  That's all I have for you, thanks for stopping by.  Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs