Sunday, April 23, 2017

Birthday Princess Ellie by Sai

Hello crafty dolls! It’s Sai here.

To share with you today is the colorful birthday card I created for The Paper Nest Doll blog. I used PND image called “Birthday Princess Ellie”.


I colored the image with distress ink. I used bright pink and yellow color combination to match with the card base. I think this combination really matches with the image.


Paper flowers are also in the same color combination.


I love chocolate cake so I used brown color here as well as the cake in the image.

To add the fun of birthday party, I added banner and balloons die cuts.


I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs