Sunday, May 8, 2022

Flower Pot Avery by Noelene

  Happy Mother's Day everyone!    

Noelene here today to share some Mother's Day inspiration. Today I am sharing a Mother's Day card I made using a pretty image from the Paper Nest Dolls called Flower Pot Avery.




After I coloured my image I layered my card with pretty paper & added die cuts. I then embellished with flowers & lace.




Copic Markers:
Hair: E21, E25, E27, E29
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Clothes & Shoes: B91, B93, B95, Y21, Y23, Y26
 Pot: E13, E15, E18, G40, G43




Flower Pot Avery can be found in rubber here & in digital format here.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day with all your loved ones!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs