Friday, May 20, 2022

Love you to pieces

Hello everyone!

Pam here with you today.

Is there such a thing as loving someone too much?...nope...never!

This little sweetie is sharing all of her love in the form of a puzzle. This adorable image from The Paper Nest Dolls is called 'Ava with Heart Puzzle'. She was originally drawn for Autism Awareness, but she can also be used for lots of other occasions.

 

I printed this little cutie at a height of 3.4" on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with the following markers.

~Copics~
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30, R00
Hair: E55, E53, E51, YR21
Pinks: BV23, RV23, RV21, RV11, R00, R000
Blues: B95, B93, B91, BG000
Greens: YG17, YG03, YG01
Yellows: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00
Purples: BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000
White Gel Pen


The shaker part is made with tulle netting as I find it easier to photograph, and it also gives the card a little bit softer feel. I have to say I had fun going through my stash of shaker bits choosing colors that are in the background paper. It's good to go through those sometimes just to remember what you have...lol!!


As always, you can find an abundance of gorgeous inspiration here.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today!

Crafty Hugs ~ Pam

You can also follow me on Instagram or my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs