Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Big Day

Hello crafty friends!

Pam here with you today.  

Don't these two make the sweetest couple? Many moons ago I married the love of my life (39 years) ...and of course our wedding was pink and white..lol!

This sweet image from The Paper Nest Dolls is called 'The Big Day'.

 

I printed these adorable newlyweds on X-Press It Blending Card and colored them with the following markers.

~Copics~
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30, R00
Hair: E55, E53, E51, E31, YR21
Greens: YG17, YG03, YG01
Pinks: RV14, RV13, RV11, R000
Grays: W5, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00


 My card base is 5.25" x 5.25", with layers built on top of that. The top two layers were adhered together and were then attached to the bottom layers with double sided foam tape. The gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses.

As always, you can find an abundance of gorgeous inspiration here.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today!

Crafty Hugs ~ Pam

You can also follow me on Instagram or my facebook page!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs