Sunday, March 2, 2014

Nautical Ellie

Good Morning peeps,
 Hope you are enjoying your weekend! 

Here's my card for my Guest DT post . I had lots of fun coloring this cute little sailor girl: Nautical Ellie. You can see more on my blog HERE.


I used Maja Design Papers- they are perfect for the Nautical theme! 
I also used Bark hearts, shabby seam binding and glass bottle from the LLC store. Charms from ebay, stamp around image by Magnolia, the heart die is Magnolia, and the heart banner is by La La land crafts. I used Go Create dies for the shape, some cheese cloth behind the image. Sentiment by Norsk Stempelblad AS. Lace from stash. 


Hope you like it!
Pop by The Paper Nest dolls store to see more of these cute little stamps.

Thanks for stopping by my today, 
wishing you a fab sunday! 

2 comments:

  1. Nautical Ellie would look adorable hanging in my house since I live right on the bay! She is sooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs