Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweet Dreams with Bed Time Ellie

Hi Everyone!
It's Michele here with a little bit older stamp that I wanted to give some love:-)
I think she is adorable in her PJ's with her Teddy and Bunny slippers!
I added some pretty Aqua and white cording I had been saving with some wonderful paper flowers.
Copic markers were used to color this sweetie . Bedtime Ellie was so much fun to color that I started off with lighter pink for her robe but then darkened it up to make the colors a bit more fun!
As always, 
Thank you for stopping by today and please remember to check the blog regularly as each day there will be a new project to share.
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs