Saturday, March 29, 2014

Posh on Glass!


Ladies, I've been playing with the Posh Princess Doll today!

But . . . . Surprise!  I'm not working with paper today!  Instead I've found some really ingenious water slide paper to print out a colored images onto.  The need for this funnel glass jar came in when my daughter asked me for a way to add a scent and improve the smell of her living room area but have a way to showcase her beautiful flowers as well!  I've added scented dollar store flower petals to the funnel.  It's difficult to photograph glass but I'll do what I can.

The petals inside the vase make her look a bit crinkled but IRL, this image is as smooth as glass! Wink!
I've added a bit of Really Reasonable Ribbon Jute, a bit of additional ribbon for my stash and then some silk rose buds and WOC gorgeous sunflower.  The color coordination of ribbons, flowers and coloring of the image brought this project together perfectly!  I hope you try to do something different with your doll images and share with us all in the inspiration FB page very soon.


Hugs till next time,

Tammy Louise  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs