Monday, March 10, 2014

WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

                                               
Hello everyone.......today we are announcing the Blog Hop Winners !! Thanks to all of you that participated..........

1st place winner is : Dawn Bennett
She gets this beautiful prize....Graphic 45 12x12 paper pack, May Arts Ribbon, Kaisercraft Flowers and Prima bling.





2nd place winner is: The Ashbury Family
She gets this lovely 6 x 6 Easter album from We R Memory Keepers




3rd and 4th place winners: Sharon Noble & Sandy Bradford

They each get to choose a Rubber Stamp from my shop...........
http://www.the-papernest.com

All winners please email me at:  thepapernest@yahoo.com subject line.... I LOVE DOLLS

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and many many thanks for picking me to win a beautiful rubber stamp. I am a stampaholic so this made my day hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs