Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shamrock Ellie in Lucky green ♥

Hi blogland friends
I am just peeking in to tell you that Paper Nest Dolls are sponsoring Marker Pop's challenge, LUCKY GREEN this week, and I am showing the card I made for the challenge there. You can win a gift certificate to the PND store, so hurry get your green cards in! Still a few days to enter ♥

Love the wonderful spring colors ♥
The cute doll is Shamrock Ellie and you find her HERE

Look at the super cute charm too that KREATIV SCRAPPING got in a few days ago..
Couldn't be more perfect!

My Copic:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E29-27-25-23-21
White dress: E81, W0 and Blender 0
Green: G99-46-43-40, YG61
Ground is a mix of the markers I had on the table...lol

Head over to my blog to see some more of my card

3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs