Tuesday, September 2, 2014

COUNTRY APPLE ....





HELLO  BLOGFRIENDS !

This is my very first posting here ....

I am a new member of the Design Team.

All the way from Holland ....

I feel very honoured Christine asked me.

These stamps are new to me , but I already like them a lot.

My first card is made with this lovely stamp :


It is called Country Apple.

And isn't she just too cute ??

You can find it here in the shop.

I have coloured her with Derwent pencils ; only the skin is done with Copics.

And here is my card :



I hope you like it.

And maybe you would like to visit me ....



You are welcome !!


HUGS FROM HOLLAND 

CHRISTA.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Christa, congratulations with your Dt spot at Paper Nest ..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it? I love it Christa Congratz on your New DT spot
    XXX
    Cinderella

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs