Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cupcake Ellie

Hello crafters,

This time it's a card from me Hilde, I am a new DT-member of the Paper Nest Dolls.
I hope you will be inspired by my cards and especially of the Paperdolls.


I used as underground cardstock and the digi-paper of  MicheleRDesigns, this one is called Butterfly Garden and you can  buy it HERE.
This image is called Cupcake Ellie and you can buy this sweety HERE .
In Netherlands you can get at a few shops, such as HobbyVision and Kippers will let you know where else you may purchase. 


I've coloured her with the PanPastel. And I used also a little bit of  the Pearlescent, to make it shining.


I used:
- all edges are distressed and I used some antique linen round the edges
- die small easel - Tim Holtz
- die butterfly border 6002/0251 - Noor!Design
- the tags and butterfly are also from MicheleRDesigns 
- the wooden elementens are from Rive-Creatief
- frantage
- doily
- pearlenchain
- plakparels
- some lace and organzalint
- flowers

Lots of hugs,

Hilde

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME in the team Hilde !!
    Your card looks very pretty ....
    Great colouring with the Pan Pastel.
    And I like all the wooden embellishments.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs