Monday, September 1, 2014

Fancy Nancy

Today i wanted to show you this purple card using digistamp Fancy Nancy. I like this cool girl.
 
 
I did use paperpad from Studio Light, so very pretty.
I did color Nancy with my Copic Markers. Banner are dies of Noor!Design, paper hearts, puzzle parts, sentiment and bricks are from Dutch Doobadoo. Flowers i did use are from Wild Orchids.
 
 
FEEST means PARTY
SMAK means KISS
 
 
I did use some gesso, glitter and distress ink on the borders, bricks, hearts, puzzle parts and sentiment.
 
Greetings, Katja
** Creative Designer of The Paper Nest Dolls **

1 comment:

  1. This is a very beautiful card !!
    Like the color-combination and the Copic-colouring.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs