Saturday, September 13, 2014

Roller Waitress Avery

Today i wanted to show you this card with Roller Waitress Avery.
I did color her with my Copic Markers.
 
 
The pretty papers i did use are from Studio Light, it's one of my favorite paperpads.
Don't you love those colors?
Shape of the card i did make with a Shape Art Mal of Dutch Doobadoo.
  

Other things i did use are: Label Art from Dutch Doobadoo, Memorybox Dies (with purple button), paperclip (Hema), Oval Dies from Spellbinders.
 
 
Also did use some paper flowers, gesso, distress ink Walnut Stain, Stickles Platinum, Molotow Marker and Stickles Diamond on the wooden Butterflies. (Xenos)
 
I hope you'll all like my card?!!!
 
Greetings, Katja

** Creative Designer of The Paper Nest Dolls **

1 comment:

  1. What a very beautiful card !
    I like the shape.
    And the green and purple combination looks great.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs