Saturday, September 27, 2014

Reindeer Emma!

I know it's a little early to be posting Christmas cards but look at Emma!
How could I resist?

I decorate my house in Pink, White and Blue for Christmas but 
wanted to use the more traditional colors for this card.  
I added a red crystal behind the lamp so it would look like a 
red light bulb.  Can you see it?


I embossed the snow flakes with white embossing powder.
I added stickles to the holly for added blingage and 
used my Martha Stewart punch to add the golden branches.
Hopefully I have encouraged you to get into the
Christmas Spirit a little early this year!

You could even use Reindeer Emma for a Halloween card.
Here is the link to The Paper Nest Dolls site to purchase Emma:
http://stamps.the-papernest.com/product/reindeer-emma/



Thanks for looking in!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very beautiful Christmascard !!
    I like the traditional colours ....
    Great colouring of the stamp.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs