Sunday, December 27, 2020

Avery with Snowman

Hello crafty friends!  It's Amanda Fitterer here!  I hope your Christmas was amazing!  I can't believe it's over already!  I can't believe that 2020 is almost over!  Craaaazy!  I hope you're all staying healthy and warm!

Today, I'm sharing this card using the Avery with Snowman stamp.



To make this card, I started with printing the digital stamp onto 80# Neenah Solar White cardstock.  I colored the image using Copic markers and then cut the image using scissors.




Next, I made my card base and embellishments using scrapbook paper.  I used 3D foam squares and strips to adhere them to my card front.



Isn't she just SO sweet with her little snowman?  Thank you so much for stopping by the Paper Nest Dolls blog today!  I hope you have a wonderful New Year!  See ya back here in 2021!!

Xoxo, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs