Saturday, December 12, 2020

Emma with Snow Globe by Noelene

 Hi all,

Noelene here with you today to share my latest D.T. inspiration. Have you finished your Christmas shopping? After we buy the gifts then comes the job of wrapping the presents, so today I have a pretty tag to show you to go with those pretty wrapped gifts. I have made my tag using the new sweet image called Emma with Snow Globe.




I coloured her with Copics & added some pretty die cut Poinsettias. I also added the shaker element to the tag.






Emma with Snow Globe can be found in digital stamp here.

Hope you enjoyed my inspiration today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs