Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ice Skating Avery - New Release

Hello PND Fans! Betty here to share another card! 

I love watching ice skating during the Olympics. I am always amazed at all the fancy jumps and twirls these athletes do. I love seeing all the fancy and sparkly outfits the girls wear for their performances, just like Avery in this adorable newly released digital stamp by Paper Nest Dolls called Ice Skating Avery

This is an A2 size card and I created it with a fancy fold called Dutch Door. The top half of the card front is cut off that forms a door on the bottom. The front panel with the stamped image can be any size you want. I made mine 2-3/4"W x 4-3/4"H.



For the back panel, I added patterned paper, washi tape, and sentiment on the top half of the card and left the bottom blank for a message area. 


I colored the digital stamp using Copic markers. Colors are listed below.

Copic markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R32, R30
Hair: E13, E11, E53, E50, plus yellow colored pencil
Purple: V25, V22, V20
Gray: C5, C3, C1
White: C3, C1, Blender



This is an easy fancy fold card to make. It's a great way to showcase your colored stamp. I hope you will give this card a try!




Thank you for stopping by! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. Have a great day! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs