Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Panda Love with Emma

Hi Crafty Friends,
Are you burnt out on Christmas cards? How about a DARLING little panda card? This is the new image from Paper Nest Dolls called Emma with Panda. I LOVE Pandas!! They were my FAVORITE animal growing up. Below is a picture of my all time FAVORITE Christmas Present. This adorable stuffed panda from FAO Schwartz. I slept with it every night until it fell apart!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do you or did you have a favorite stuffed animal?
A: Me? Yes! The panda below... now my stuffed animal is real... Maddie cuddles with me right under my chin every night!



Supplies:
Paper Nest Dolls Emma with Panda
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Rope Rectangle Die
Doodlebug Zoo Paper
Enamel Dots
Gingham Black Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs