Thursday, December 17, 2020

Jingle All the Way

Santa Ellie with Gift
Santa Ellie with Gift



Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here sharing my Jingle All the Way Card for the Design Team of Paper Nest Dolls. I used the updated Santa Ellie with Gift which is only $1 right now! Make sure you get yours at such a great deal!!

I coloured Ellie with my Copic Markers in Santa red and white colours. Isn’t she just the cutest in her Santa outfit! I knew that I wanted to create a shaker card and use some Christmas foil accents. There have been some awesome shaker cards by the PND Design Team, and I was inspired by them to give it a try! Since the Jingle All the Way die cut had bells, I used mini bells from the dollar store for the shaker part. I had to double up my adhesive strips to give the bells enough room to jingle when you shook the card. To tie in those bells, I die cut some larger bells in the red and green foil and then tied 3 bells with linen thread.

--------------------------

Copic Markers: 

Skin: E000/00/21/11/04/R20
Hair: E37/E35/E33/E31
Reds: R39/R37/E35/E32
Greens: G99/G94/G21
Boots: C7/C5/C3
Whites: BG10/BG000/0/Stardust Stickles

Close Up of Santa Ellie with Gift
Close Up of Santa Ellie with Gift

--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Jingle All the Way Card:

Santa Ellie with Gift, Paper Nest Dolls
Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper
Jingle All the Way Frame, Taylored Expressions
Sounds of the Seasons Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Holly Flourish Die, Cheery Lynn Designs
Red & Green Foil Sheets, Stampin Up!
Window Sheet, Stampin’ Up!
A Robin’s Christmas Paper Pack, Wild Rose Studios
Crafts Noel Card Making Kit, Dollarama (Bells)
Clear Wink of Stella
Stardust Stickles
Glossy Accents
Linen Thread, Stampin’ Up!
Foam Adhesive Strips, Stampin’ Up!
Real Red and Garden Green Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!
Finished card size: 5½” x 5 ½”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Jingle All the Way Card using Santa Ellie with Gift by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs