Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Copic Hair Color 2 & Skin Tone 1...

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
I have a new hair color for you.
How about another blonde this week.
I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that’s great to.
Just reverse the color order.



I used Copic Markers
The order I colored her hair.

Y28
Y26
Y23
Y21

For the Color Sheet and How to Video see
Hair Post 1.

I also have a few skin tones in my swatch book
and thought you might like to add those to your own book.
Here is the Emma Color Sheet if you would like to follow along.


Just click on the picture to save.

These cut up to fit in a 3 x 4 page protector.
Works great in my Sn@p Album.


This is my favorite skin tone.
I use it all the time.
Until I find a new favorite that is.

The order I colored her skin:
E21
E00
E000

Cheeks:
R20
R30

I hope your having fun coloring with me.
Don't get behind!
See you next week.



2 comments:

  1. Heather this is another VERY helpful tutorial. Before long, with your help, I'll be coloring my adorable Paper Nest Dolls like a pro.
    Thank you Christine for making this possible by sharing these cute Emma and Avery images.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! It`s so fun to follow your color ups!!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs