Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Teddy Bear Emma

I needed a special card today for my little Niece Faith Lynn, she lost her Teddy Bear the other day and just can't get to sleep without it!   I thought along with a new Teddy Bear, I decided to give her this adorable little Doll with her Teddy Teddy Bear Emma available only in Digital format right now but still available all the same!  

Super simple to color and while placing her onto the super colorful background I hand made with decopague and tissue paper.  The Butterfly and pin are from Angelica's Etsy Store and the flowers are WOC.  Emma is colored with my Copics and I used a Spelbinder Die for the frame.


Hope you have a fabulous day, for more info on this project, come visit me at HandmadebyTLC.  Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

Tammy Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs