Saturday, April 11, 2015

Princess Rose

Hi everyone,

Finally I can tell, yaaaay!
After some months of guesting, Christine asked me to stay as a DT member.
I feel so happy, her Dolls are so adorable.
It's a real honour to be a part of her wonderful team!

Here is my first card featuring "Princess Rose". The Fairytale collection is one of my favourites ever.


I've coloured her with copic markers.
Here are the colours I've used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
hair: E59, E37, E35, E33, E50
dress: E37, E35, YR23, Y21, Y11
rose: R85, R83, R81/ G28, YG17, YG13


Her dress was so much fun to colour! Love the folds!

I hope you liked it!

Hugs, Deborah

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Your coloring is amazing- and card making skills are flawless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Your coloring is amazing- and card making skills are flawless!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs