Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Spring Bouquet Ellie

Elizabeth here today, showcasing the beautiful Spring Bouquet Ellie in summer colors. 
I love this sweet girl so much! 


Papers are from the Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour collection. Flowers by WOC and Kort og Godt. DIes by La La Land crafts, Sentiments by Norsk Stempelblad and Kort og Godt. I made this card as a thank you card for one of the teachers at my daughters school. 

I stamped the image, Spring Bouqet Ellie twice, and made a paper piercing with one of the images, using foam dots.
I colored the image with my copic markers. Colors used: 
Skin: E13-11-21-000, R20
Hair: E57-55-53-50
Dress, shoes and hair band: YR24-21-20, E35, Y21.
Flowers: V25-20, R81, V000, BV23-20
Bow: R81, V000
I used the nolines coloring technique. 

Here's a peak at the inside of the card too.

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Elizabeth, with this cutie and the soft colors! A great choice!

    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs