Saturday, October 7, 2017

Princess Emma With Unicorn - By DT Tina Goodwin

Good morning everyone!! I have a fun card, using the new image Princess Emma With Unicorn


When I saw that Christine had drawn this image, I was so excited. My 6 year old is crazy over unicorns right now. The only thing that is better than a unicorn is a princess with a unicorn! 


I colored Princess Emma With Unicorn with Copic markers and then fussy cut her and put her on the adorable castle, which I cut out with my Cricut Explore. 


To create the background, I used broken glass and mowed lawn distress ink. 


This card would be perfect for a little girls birthday or even just because. 

Copic markers used
Skin: E04, E11. E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E11
Dress: V000, V01, V04
Crown and Bows: V09, V04, V01
Unicorn: Y000, Y11, C00, C1, C4

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have a craftastic weekend! 
Hugs, 
                             Tina Goodwin DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs