Saturday, November 18, 2017

Avery with Cocoa

Hello PND friends, Racquel here to share a super cute project  using Avery with Cocoa.  I created a tag with this cutie and she is just adorable.   I am in love with the new release for this month!
I colored the image using copics and cut her out using a tag die set from my stash. I added some embossed snowflakes to the background of the tag.   I stamped the "just for you" sentiment on a snowflake tag from my stash and attached to the tag.  I added the tag to this cute Santa mug which included some hot cocoa, marshmallows, a candy cane, and some ghirardelli chocolates.



This would be perfect for teacher, co-worker, or even your neighbors.  That's all I have for you today, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs