Monday, February 26, 2018

Avery with Hearts Shaker Cards


Hello everyone! I made a shaker card using image from January release. This image is called “Avery with  Hearts”.

To match with the image, I created a shaker card. It looks like Avery is using her apron to capture the falling hearts. To keep this card clean and simple, I decorated the card with ribbon, and die cuts.

The image was colored with distress ink.

For more pics and details, you can visit my blog post here.
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. This is so ADORABLE!!! I love it, and I love the shaker part, so cute!!
    Thanks Tracey Magner

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs