Saturday, March 31, 2018

Elephant Party

Hello friends, Racquel here and today I am sharing featuring this cute elephant called Elephant Party from The Papernest Dolls.  i am loving this month's release! This cutie is so versatile.  You could use it for birthday card, a baby announcement, the possibilities are endless.  I am loving these cute animal images that Christine has created.

I started off by creating the background using distress inks and a background stencil from my stash.   I used a scalloped rectangle die to cut the background out.  I layered the background on the card front.  I colored the image using copics and cut it out using my brother scan and cut.  I adhered the image on the card front using foam tape.  I die cut out  the sentiment and added it to the bottom of the card to finish it off.  





Don't forget to stop by the shop to pick this and other cute images to create with.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs