Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Elf Owen With Reindeer - by Tina Goodwin DT

Hello everyone! Today my family and I are celebrating Thanksgiving with our Alaska family. We do not actually have family here (that we see) So for the last 9 years, we have been having Thanksgiving with people from my husbands work who also do not have family here. The first year, we had 8 people. That has grown to 20 this year. That is even with a family missing that usually celebrates with us.

I am so thankful for the friends we have made here. Several have really become our family away from family.

Anyway, on to today's card. I am still working on Christmas cards! This one is made with Elf Owen With Reindeer


Elf Owen With Reindeer is just too cute! I have colored the image with Copic markers. I was able to make Owen's shirt and the reindeers face look sparkly by adding little white dots and shimmers with a white gel pen. I keep several of these pens on hand just in case one stops working. That seems to happen when you need them most. 


There is also an Elf Emma With Reindeer image. It would be cute to use both the Elf Emma and Elf Owen images on a card. Maybe next time! 

Copic markers used...

Elf Owen
Skin: E13, E51, E50, E000
Hair: E49, E25, E11
Gold: Y28, Y26, Y21
Green: G99, G94, BG93, YG23
Candy Cane: R46, R05
Reindeer: E31, E33, E51 E50, R46, R05

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! 
Hugs, 
                        Tina Goodwin 

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs